We would like to know what you think about the Monroe Police Department and how we can improve our service. Please take a minute of your time and complete this short survey form.
1. Your gender?
2. Your age?
18 to 20
21 to 24
25 to 39
40 to 49
50 to 59
3. Area of your residence?
Not a resident
4. Number of contacts with the Monroe Police Department in the past 12 months?
3 or more
5. Nature of your most recent contact?
I reported an accident/incident
I was a victim of an offense
I was a witness to an incident
I was involved in a motor vehicle accident
I requested information from the department
I was arrested
Other (please specify)
6. How would you rate the Monroe Police Department in the following areas?
A. Quality of Service
D. Addressing Citizen Needs
7. What is the most notable part of your contact with our Department?
8. Was the situation handled properly? Please explain.
9. What is the most significant problem in your neighborhood?
10. What is our most important public safety related issue today?
11. Do you consider Monroe a safe place to live?
12. If you have any additional comments or suggestions on what could help our Department better serve the public, please use the space provided below.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this form. Your input is greatly appreciated. If you would like to be contacted regarding the survey, please furnish us your email address.
Email Address (optional):
NOTE: Although it is technically possible to determine the source of these responses, we make no attempt to do so.